Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is: Freebie, which means you can choose any topic you want. I decided to do: Wintry Book Covers.
▪ We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
▪ Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls book 1) by Maggie Stiefvater
▪ Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely book 1) by Melissa Marr
▪ Home for the Holidays (Night Huntress book 6.5) by Jeaniene Frost
▪ Unravel Me (Shatter Me book 2) by Tahereh Mafi
▪ Shadow Heir (Dark Swan book 4) by Richelle Mead
▪ My True Love Gave to Me (anthology) edited by Stephanie Perkins
▪ Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels book 7) by Ilona Andrews
▪ Wild Justice (Nadia Stafford book 3) by Kelley Armstrong
▪ The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
What are some book covers you think have a wintry look?