1) Getting started: A book series you’ve been wanting to start
The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells – This series sounds so good and I’ve heard only good things about it.
2) Cleaning/organising the closet: The best way to organise books
I don’t really organise my books well. I just put them wherever there’s a gap on my bookshelf, Tetris style!
3) Getting rid of unnecessary things: Book/series you no longer need
The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater – I’ve read the first three books in this series and I thought they were slow and I didn’t really care for them, I know I won’t reread them so I probably don’t need them anymore.
4) Get some air: Your favourite light-hearted read
Beetle and the Hollowbones by Aliza Layne was such a fun graphic novel and I loved the artwork.
5) Clean out the kitchen cupboards: Favourite food-related read
I couldn’t think of a book that was majorly food-related so instead I chose a book cover with a food item on it (which was equally as hard to find). The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven has a lot of things on the cover and if you look closely there are some food items too.
6) Dust the shelves: What’s the fifth book on your bookshelf?
Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld.
7) Wishing for the end: A 2021 release you’re really excited about
Redemptor (Raybearer #2) by Jordan Ifueko – I loved Raybearer so much and I can’t wait for Redemptor.
8) Long but satisfying: The longest book series you’ve read
The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward – This book has 18 main books in it so far but it also has some novellas and even some full lengths books in between as well as spin off series set in the same world and feature a lot of the main characters so if I include all those books I’ve read nearly thirty books set in the BDB world.
Have you read any of these books? What would be some of your answers to these questions?