I’ve seen the Anticipated Releases Book Tag about and I thought it’d be fun to do. The original creator is Ellyn (Allonsythornraxx), now onto the questions!
1) Your Most Anticipated Release Of The Year
Crescent City #2 by Sarah J Maas would most likely be my most anticipated book but I’m not sure if that release date is definite so I’ll pick Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
2) A Book You’re Not Anticipating
I don’t really have a book in mind for this question.
3) Most Underhyped Anticipated Release
Descendants of the First (The Return of the Earth Mother #2) by Reni K. Amayo
A Lair of Bones (Curse of the Cyren Queen #1) by Helen Scheuerer
4) A Book You’ve Been Waiting On Forever!
Strange Fate (Night World #10) by L.J. Smith
Hunted by Jessie Mihalik
5) A Book You’re Anticipating Out Of Your Comfort Zone
I don’t really have a book out of my comfort zone that I’m anticipating.
6) Your Top 3 “Can’t Wait” Books Of The Year
Besides the ones I’ve already mentioned above, my top 3 ‘can’t wait’ books of the year are:
The Crown of Gilded Bones (Blood and Ash #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Redemptor (Raybearer #2) by Jordan Ifueko
This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron
7) The Top 5 Most Anticipated Backlist Books On Your TBR
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen
Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
What books are you most anticipating? Are you excited for any of these books I’ve mentioned?