I thought I’d do another Christmas tag here on my blog and I saw this one and it looked like fun. This is the cosy christmas book tag and you can find a link to the original video of it here.
1. Twinkling lights – What is the most beautiful book you own?
The Light Between Worlds by Laura Weymouth – I don’t know if I would say this is the MOST beautiful book I own but it’s definitely one of them, I really like the cover and the end pages.
2. The perfect tree – Will you pay more to get the prettiest edition of a book?
No, unless there is only a very small price difference between an average edition of a book and a really pretty/special edition of a book.
3. Build a snowman – Make a Christmas book stack (colour or theme).
I posted this picture either last year or the year before on my instagram (kylaslibrary) of a book snowman.
4. Crackling fire – What book makes you feel warm and cosy?
Three Mages and a Margarita by Annette Marie.
5. Knee high socks – What is the longest book you’ve read?
I think the longest book I’ve read is Drums of Autumn (Outlander #4) by Diana Gabaldon, which is nearly 1200 pages long.
6. Ugly sweaters – What’s the ugliest book you own?
I didn’t really know what book to choose for this question so I decided to just choose a book that I read this year that I didn’t like and it also has a cover I dislike too, which is Signal to Noise by Silvia Moreno Garcia. I wouldn’t say this was the ugliest book I own because I do like the colours on the cover but I’m choosing it because its one of my most recent disliked covers.
7. Blizzards – A book set in winter, or a book that gives you the chills/has dark themes.
A Snowfall of Silver by Laura Wood. This book doesn’t give me chills and it doesn’t have dark themes but it is set during the winter months and the characters even get snowed in.
8. Home for the holidays – For the rereaders out there, are there any books that feel like “going home”?
The Shadowhunter series by Cassandra Clare – I feel very attached to the Shadowhunter world and I always love delving back into this world.
Have you read any of these books?
What books would you pick for these questions?